I am a freelance photographer based in Göteborg, Sweden, where I live with my girlfriend and our daughter. My specialities are portraits and reportages, and I work for a wide range of both editorial and commercial clients, but always with my own documentary photographic style. When not on assignment for my clients I try to find time to work with my own documentary projects and picture stories. During the last year I've been focusing a lot on stories concerning migration and integration.
I also lead workshops in photography and visual storytelling in collaboration with Scandinavian Photo, Sweden's leading camera dealer.
I have a degree in photojournalism from Nordens Fotoskola Biskops-Arnö, where I studied between 2006 and 2009. Before turning into photography, I studied human geography and political science at Umeå University and University of Newcastle upon Tyne. In 2016 and 2017 I'm one of the students at VII Masterclass in Berlin.
Some of my clients:
Göteborgs-Posten, TT, Dagens Nyheter, Svenska Dagbladet, The New York Times/International Herald Tribune, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Journalisten, Turist, Utemagasinet, Friluftsliv, 365, Företagaren, Computer Sweden, Elinstallatören, Handelsnytt, Spoon, OTW, Snick-Snack, Content Innovation.
- The Volunteers, at Göteborg Book Fair, September 2016
- Back to TurAbdin, at Galleri Kretsen in Södertälje, September 2013.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Högskolan Väst in Trollhättan, March 2013.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Mångkulturellt Centrum in Fittja, Stockholm, January –February 2013.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Culturen in Västerås, September 2012.
- Back to TurAbdin, at Frölunda Kulturhus, Gothenburg, April 2012.